Date:      Tue, 05 Nov 2002 21:33:02 -0500
From:      Steve white <stevelyn@attbi.com>
To:        lukin@okbmei.msk.su
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: asfiles-1.0

Greetings,

I performed the following:

cd /usr/ports/x11-fm/asfiles
make; make install clean
rehash

...and received no errors.

I then tried (as root and normal user):

asfiles
apropos asfiles
man asfiles
find / -name asfiles

...and received no response that would lead me to believe that anything
useful had been installed. It would seem that whatever was installed was
not called asfiles. I also tried asfiles-1.0, OffiX, and a number of
other keywords that were of no use. Nor could I find any useful docs in
the ports installation directory, nor in /usr/local/share/doc.

I give up...what is the name of the executable.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Steve