Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:28:24 +0800 (CST)
From:      "Daniel C. Konnoff" <daniel@myson.com.tw>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp routing and ftp/rlogin problems

Hello:

	When I removed the -alias switch from ppp.dialup on the
	ppp server mail: ftp, rlogin, and routing to the outside world began
	to function normally from the ppp client machine tpe and all the
	machines on its client network.

	Many thanks to those who lent assistance.

	cheers

Daniel C. Konnoff
Myson Technologies
20111 Stevens Creek Blvd. #138