Date:      Tue, 09 Sep 1997 10:24:22 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@juniper.net>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami), ports@FreeBSD.ORG, committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports broken by recent tcl/tk changes

I've actually re-done the inn port but was afraid to submit it for political
backlash.  I fixed all of this stuff in the process, but also reverted to
the filesystem layout that the inn developers considered most correct as
the default (you can change it in my port, but it is a change).

Dare I publish?

  From: "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
  > I see that python, exmh and scotty have been fixed.  Please make sure
  > to follow the instructions below, especially the part about deleting
  > tcl.h/tk.h from /usr/include and /usr/local/include.

  Could you look at news/inn/Makefile, it uses a set of standard
  knobs USE_TCL and USE_PERL in non-standard ways that causes
  problems (saying USE_PERL=DON'T won't do what it says it will).

  Accurate Automation, Inc.                   Reliable computers for FreeBSD