Date:      06 Aug 02 16:41:25 -0000
From:      Rellen Asai <dealzab@excite.com>
To:        <stiller@franz.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   High Profit

Great Products at Great Prices from GR8TDEALZ
Please email me at gr8tdealz@btamail.net.cn

 If you?ve seen it advertised on TV, we probably have it?.CHEAPER!!! We keep our warehouse stocked to ensure fast delivery and the best prices available.

 Here are just some of the products we offer.

CELLULAR BOOSTERS ? Tired of static or dead zones?  Than you need this? Works with cell phones, PDA, pagers, and two-way radios you'll be amazed at the difference this device makes...

 CELL PHONE RESCUE KEYCHAIN ? Never  worry about getting stuck with a dead battery again?this is a must have for anyone with a cell phone

ROYAL CREST 7 FUNCTION KNIFE ? Comes with a special case and at only 2-1/4 inches it fits anywhere

STACKER 2 -- Revolutionary Weight Loss Pill

The ABGYMNIC -- As Seen On TV for $119. Tone your muscles at home, work or onthe road. Feeling good never cost so little

 DESIGNER STYLE SUNGLASSES ? Now you too can look like the celebrities at a fraction ofthe cost. They provide UV protection and comein different styles and colors

MEGA POCKET TORCHES -- Angle Torch ? great for small welding jobs, start campfires even in wet conditions, lights up in 30mph winds

 CIGARETTE LIGHTERS ? I mean lighters that actually look like a cigarette? Butane refillable. Stainless steel

 GLOW WAND ? The hottest selling product out there!!! This amazing STROBE pen is so strong it be seen from over 1 mile away

KEY CHAIN LASER POINTERS ? always a great item. Comes with interchangeable heads for added fun
** REMEMBER  Just because it?s not listed doesn?t mean that we don?t have it?

   Please email me your contact information if you are genuinely interested.
Regards,
Julie
gr8tdealz@btamail.net.cn

Thank you for responding so quick. I will email you my specials this week. I have a wide array of products, I am sure that you will be satisfied with prices
Please email me your contact number so that we can discuss details. Thank you

sther7674