Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2018 22:57:59 +0000
From:      neel@neelc.org
To:        "Mark Linimon" <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wiki: Would like to create page for Laptop (HP EliteBook 1040 G3)

Hi Mark,=0A=0AI have a Wiki account. The username is NeelChauhan.=0A=0A-N=
eel=0A=0AAugust 12, 2018 9:14 PM, "Mark Linimon" <linimon@lonesome.com> w=
rote:=0A=0A> On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 12:32:03AM +0000, neel@neelc.org wro=
te:=0A> =0A>> I would really appreciate if someone could help me get the =
right=0A>> permissions on the Wiki so I can create the page.=0A> =0A> Ple=
ase attempt to create a wiki account (we prefer the style NeelChauhan).=
=0A> It will partially create the account and then error out on the captc=
ha.=0A> Ignore that and send an email to wiki-admin@FreeBSD.org with the =
account=0A> name and the email address you are going to use. Then I'll go=
 ahead and=0A> do the manual step and let you know.=0A> =0A> mcl