Date:      Thu, 25 Dec 1997 19:44:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        grog@lemis.com (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        julian@whistle.com, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG, evanc@synapse.net, staylor@mrynet.com, freebsd-questions
Subject:   Re: Dropped from ALL freebsd lists?!?

Greg Lehey wrote:

> Good summary.
>
> > it might be a good idea if there was  amailing list for peple removed,
> > that sent 1 message per day for 2 weeks or so, saying that they were
> > removed..
>
> Good idea.  jmb, what do you think?

	we could have  a bounces list.  majordomo supports it easily
	enough.   even removes people from the bounces list after
	a configureable number of days.   given our mail volumes
	people usually know when they have been removed ;)

	evan champion suggests ezmlm which is somehting that i know
	nothing about...guess i will have to look at it ;)   let
	me kick this around a little while.
jmb