Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:45:47 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        Alexey Zhuravlev <alexey@udm.ru>
Cc:        AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question about aic7xxx

>Good day!
>
>I'm developing target mode driver for LSI SCSI chip.
>I use linux-2.4.16 with Adaptec 26160 HBA as initiator.
>Sometimes I receive ABORT TASK message with tag which
>has already been completed. Adaptec driver prints following info:

How have you verified that the tag has already completed?  With a
SCSI bus analyzer I hope?  The state information printed by the aic7xxx
driver indicates that the transaction is in a disconnected state at the
time the abort was queued and that we selected the target to deliver
that abort before the target selected us to continue the command.

--
Justin