Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:29:42 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]]

On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 04:02:31AM -0700, Jesus Monroy wrote:
> Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au> wrote:
> > >
> > > For my studying English, I think the _trick_ is that the first word
> > > ``incorrect'' can be read as two cases.
> > >
> > > If it was really trick, there is more stricter term of logic of
> > > science for it, but I cannot remember it now...
> >
> > No, I don't think it's any trick. Different things are being judged by
> > these two people, that's all.
> >
>     There is nothing to judge here. Plainly documents are incorrect
>     and you are talking out your shoes (I'm trying to be nice.).

No you're not, Honey, but that's fine, I know you can't help it and
I certainly won't hold it against you. You must be short on sleep like
you were the other day. I hope it gets better for you soon, and that
the others will treat you kindly, no matter what you might say.

Now it seems to be 4AM in your part of the world so I don't want to
keep you up any longer. Sweet dreams, Dear! :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-