Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:15:28 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Projects, projects, projects! :-)

Whooee! Let's take stock here. So far we have:

- a newbies mailing list
- an IRC channel for newbies
- a growing list of books and online documents that newbies like
- some work in the spread of FreeBSD user groups
- people who want to write independent documentation from a raw newbie
  perspecitve, by themselves, and hope to learn from it
- more advanced people who want to write independent documentation with
  the help of less experienced newbies
- newbies who want to help work on the existing FreeBSD documentation
  or who are open to invitation to read through what the experts write

Do we have enough enthusiastic volunteers to do all this?
Have I left anything out?

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-