Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:54:39 +0100 (BST)
From:      Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
To:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        FreeBSD Multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Xquake!

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Johan Larsson wrote:

> Just wanted to report that i'm running xquake succesfully on my system
> with a sb16pnp. :-) Xf86quake though seems to have the habit to do a vid
> crash from times to times :( But Xquake works just great (under 8bpp).

If by "vid crash" you mean xf86quake just hangs up the screen on the quake
console when you try and quit then I get that too, although I've found
that if I'm not using the lkm linux emulator then it does it a lot less
often.

I might be wrong there, but it does seem to be true for me.

> Nice work Amancio!

Give that man a medal =)

--
Steve Roome - Vision Interactive Ltd.
Tel:+44(0)117 9730597 Home:+44(0)976 241342