Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 1995 19:44:56 +0000
From:      Vince Chan <vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu>
To:        "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
Cc:        me@FreeBSD.org, faulkner@mpd.tandem.com, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GUS on kernel supped last night

On Mon, 20 Mar 1995, matthew c. mead wrote:

> Vince Chan wrote:
>
> > > Really? With the gmod from the current ports, compiled under current?
> > > What kind of GUS?
>
> > 	Yes, I'm running a GUS (Regular one) Rev2.4 since the days it
> > originally came out.  It's on a red board...
>
> 	It's my belief that the GUSMAX side of things is what's breaking stuff.

	Hmmm, could be but speaking about gmod, it seems like the Inertia
Player for the GUS in DOS plays MODS alot better... but with gmod, does
either the one from 1.15 or -current acctually allow you to use the arrow
keys or b, f, n, p keys?  The -current binary would just exit back to the
shell if I hit any of those keys while the 1.1.5 binary you had uploaded
would seem to just echo the keys output instead of actually moving the
thing...

> -matt
>

> --
> Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
>                  -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration
> Work Related     -> mmead@ctr.vt.edu    |     mmead@goof.com <-     All Other
> ---- -------            WWW -> http://www.goof.com/~mmead           --- -----

                              Cheers,
          		       Vince
E-mail:
vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu,\|/ Sys Adm - CircleStar Technologies,Inc.
  root@berkeley.circlestar.com,(o o) San Francisco, California USA
 |  There are many forms of science but only physics is the quantum  |
 |                    leap of the 21st Century.  	             |
	uPoy@physics.ucla.edu	     UCLA Physics/Electrical Engineering
	 			     Los Angeles, California USA

GUS Digest Adminstrator
Advanced Gravis UltraSound Card - The ultimate in soundcard technology

System Administrator - bigbang.HIP.Berkeley.EDU