Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:28:14 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        soheil soheil <soheil_hh@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spoofing Another Host Packet From User Land

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 05:18:28AM +0000, soheil soheil wrote:
> Dear All
> I want to know if i can use SOCK_RAW to create and send another Host ( wi=
th=20
> another IP) Packet from my box. Sayin' in another way , i want to know if=
=20
> the kernel fill the ip:ip_src field of the packet throw out by SOCK_RAW ?
> if i can not do this by raw socket how can i do that ?
> THANX

I'd suggest you take a look at the net/libnet port, and either use it,
or check how it does things.  I believe you have to at least set
the IP_HDRINCL socket option on the raw socket.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
I had to translate this sentence into English because I could not read the =
original Sanskrit.

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI--