Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 1997 19:33:59 +0900
From:      Katushi Kobayashi <ikob@peer.cc.uec.ac.jp>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   A new Bt848 card

Hi, FreeBSD'ers

I found that I/O data devive Inc.'s GVB-VCP/PCI video capture card
works fine on BSD/OS with the driver ported from FreeBSD's Bt848 one.
The card doesn't have any I2C device as a TV tuner, then the card is
probed as "Intel Smart Capture III" card.

Unfortunately, I don't have an environment of cheking it under native
FreeBSD.I believe the card works fine too on FreeBSD, because of my
modification for BSD/OS are only at device prove and attache phase
that are strongly depend on operating systems.

You can obtain the information of the card from

http://www.iodata.co.jp/products/video/gvvcp.htm

Sorry, we cannot find English information.

                                                ikob@peer.cc.uec.ac.jp