Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:05:04 +0000
From:      amg <ursa@cris.com>
To:        support@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2.2.5 screwup

Support:

    I recieved the email from Joerg Wunsch and I have a question.
 I mentioned "... apply the patch below ...".

    My question is that I'm not sure what he has in mind.

    1. I have repaired source by using a snippet that says, in
effect,                "comment out certain lines and replace them with
these inclosed                                     source lines and then
execute thus and so make file in thus in                           so
directory".

    2. I have repaired source by executing a binary "patch" file.

   However, I do not know what to do with what he has inclosed.  This is
 of some concern as I wish to upgrade to 2.2.5 and I need to use the
 remote printing facilities.

   I appreciate any help in this matter.

                                   ursa@cris.com