Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2012 19:16:01 GMT
From:      remko@FreeBSD.org
To:        tps@vr-web.de, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/170482: Installing world fails trying to copy loader.sym to loader.bin

Synopsis: Installing world fails trying to copy loader.sym to loader.bin

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Aug 8 19:14:42 UTC 2012
State-Changed-Why:
Hello, I am not convinced that this is a problem. I tried to reproduce
this but with a recent checkout (today) I cannot see this happening.

Can you clean your environment and download from a different mirror
and see whether this is resolved? Also note that 10.x is HEAD material
and things get broken periodically there.