Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2022 13:01:41 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>, Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dropping firewire support from boot loader

--000000000000b1603405ed0f2081

I'd like to drop firewire support from the boot loader. It's not been used
in quite some time, as far as I can tell. Nor have I (or anybody else)
tested it in forever.

Is anybody still using it? Does anybody know if it works? Any objections to
removing it from FreeBSD 14?

Warner

--000000000000b1603405ed0f2081

. It&#39;s not been used in quite some time, as far as I can tell. Nor have=