Date:      Tue, 4 May 1999 08:03:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
Cc:        Kent Vander Velden <graphix@iastate.edu>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What has happened to FreeBSD?

The most stable box I have was a 2.2.x box that was upgraded to
3.1-STABLE, the out-of-box 3.1 boxes *I* have have been problematic, but
that might be hardware (one is a PII 450 built out of scraps, the other a
Dell Optiplex)

I was thinking about grabbing my 2.2.8 cd's and installing and cvsupping
up just to  fix them ;)

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"Wow, everyone looks different in Real Life (tm)"-
                                Nathan Dorfman meeting people at FUNY

"Suicide is painless, switching to NT isn't."-
				Unknown