Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:45:29 +1000
From:      "Andrew Specht" <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>, <elmore@sohopros.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Doskey?

Doskey does the same thing as the .bash_history file if i remember
correctly.

It allows you to scan through your previous commands.

"People who say money can't buy happiness
just don't know where to shop"

Andrew Specht
System Administrator / Internet Access Australia
andrew@iaccess.com.au
http://www.iaccess.com.au