Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:25:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CyberPeasant <djv@bedford.net>
To:        mathman1@gte.net (Mark)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Mark wrote:
> Hi;
> I have over the last few days been looking at what you have on
this site about FreeBSD and am interested in it, however what I
would like to know is whether I can load it onto a system that is
in multi-boot with NT server, workstation and 98?

Yes, that's possible.

> I need to keep these systems cause I am studying for my MCSE and
Internet. I would also like to have a UNIX box, I have the disk
space. Also what are the minimum requirements to run this version
of UNIX? I have a 486/25 with a 170 meg HD and would like to put
this on there. It has 8 meg of ram.

Such a machine will be happy with FreeBSD. The minimum requirements
around 386SX 5 MB, ~60MB. Your proposed box will be quite viable.

Dave
--
Sancho Panza: `Microsoft Windows NT Server is the most secure network
	operating system available.'