Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 12:06:02 +0200
From:      Zsolt <szsolt@tippnet.co.yu>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Logfiles

Hi,

 I'm new to FreeBSD 4.2 and have some questions about administration.
 I would like to set up my system to send me information about ftp, ssh
 and other progs usage. I want to know who is using my system resources,
 but actualy I just hate to do '#cat /var/log/messages |more' every
 morning.
 Is there any program to do this automaticly?

 Whitch log files should I check frequently and whitch not?

--
Best regards,
 Zsolt