Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 02:13:39 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.2-RELEASE and netscape problem.

On Tue, May 18, 1999, Roger Hardiman wrote:
> I suppose the problems will be in Netscape and my XiGs Accel X 4.1.

   Running a 4.0-CURRENT system always updated via CVSup (never
used snapshots), I can testify that the best way of keeping aout
compatibility is really just compiling world with -DWANT_AOUT.  I
haven't done that in ages, but my system currently works fine
with both AX4 for FreeBSD (aout binary) and Netscape 4.6 for
Linux.

--
Chris Costello                                <chris@calldei.com>
Remember the good old days, when CPU was singular?