Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:58:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   netiso tree (fwd)

-Alfred

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 15:23:57 -0400
From: Spud Taylor <ornery_101@yahoo.com>
To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: netiso tree

We have been using Free BSD and BSDI since 1992.  There was a descision
to eliminate the netiso and netccitt trees in the OS a few years ago.
Can these trees still be obtained and where can I obtain them from?  I
am having a problem reading raw CLNP PDUs because of the way BSD used
to do it vs the way it is done now with the isopcbhead and isopcblist.
If you could point me in the correct difre4ction, I would appreciate it.
We have done extensive kernel programming and are familiar with what it
will take to port a netiso tree into our current environment.  Thank
you for your time and I look forward to hearing an answer from you.
Lynn Taylor
Senior Engineer
Planning Systems Inc
McLean, Va.