Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:37:16 +1000 (EST)
From:      dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, markh@lon.imag.net
Subject:   Re: Install Question: Make my own install CD?

I'd recommend you take Andrews advice  ..... I'm fairly new to BSD after trying most flavors of linux, and there's no way I'll use any linux again ... the docs are the most unintelligible on the planet, the majority of users are inclined to be fanatics, and the thing isn't particularly stable anyway