Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:59:18 +0300
From:      Patrick Okui <pokui@psg.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>, security-officer@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [fbsd] HEADS UP: FreeBSD 5.3, 5.4, 6.0 EoLs coming soon

One of my servers is colocated in a place on a different continent - which is
why I haven't been able to upgrade it beyond RELENG_4. Google turns up a
binary upgrade as the only way I can get to RELENG_6. Is this still the case
(because the logistics on arranging that are ... interesting) or is there a
relatively safe way to upgrade from RELENG_4 to RELENG_6 remotely?

Yes, I do have OOB access to the box in question...

--
patrick