Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:41:56 +0800
From:      =?UTF-8?B?6Zi/6YeR?= <unto.foru13@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>,  Mark Millard <markmi@dsl-only.net>
Subject:   Orange pi one plug network cable after booted , network will not active

Dear all,

I think ,this  maybe is  the problem of u-boot.dtb??

scenario1:plug network cable first then power on,kernel had loaded.
network will work well.
even if I plug off cable then plug on again .network work well too.

scenario2:network cable not plug till kernel had loaded and  prompt login
message.

booting message=>awg0:soft reset timed out

then I plug network cable ,network will not work.
ifconfig will not show awg0.
/etc/netstart will show => ifconfig: interface awg0 does not exist

blow is my u-boot source
https://github.com/evadot/u-boot/tree/freebsd

export CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-eabi-
gmake orangepi_one_defconfig