Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:36:45 +0000 (GMT)
From:      <wayne@moneyworld.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP and Serial Devices

Hi there,

I've got my machine mostly running with BSD... I still need to find out
how to get a newer version of the skeleton? The openssh skeleton is a
version or so behind the latest stable release.

Also, I'm trying to setup ppp. Everytime I try and access /dev/cuaa0 the
machine just locks solid. And I can't bring it back. Can't ping it or
anything... I've tried this with and without the modem and the same thing
happens every time... Is this a hardware issue or has anyone else seen it?

Thanks,

--
/* Wayne Pascoe <wayne@moneyworld.co.uk> - MoneyWorld */