Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 05:41:33 +1030
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1.3.1 patchset 8

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 05:18:15AM +1030, Greg Lewis wrote:
> Patchset 8 for JDK 1.3.1 is up on the web site.  The main highlights are:
>
> 1. A number of bug fixes.  These contribute to both stability and
>    compliance.

FWIW this release should be JCK compliant(*) thanks to assistance from
WorldGate Communications, Inc., particularly Philippe Laporte, Michael Sinz
and Bruce Bauman (please see the THANKS file for details).

I'm sure you can all guess what that means to the project!

Please do not interpret the word "compliant" as "bug free" though, I am
still aware of a few problems.

(*) Using green threads and the Classic JVM on FreeBSD/i386 4.x.
--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org