Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 01:19:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   a little bit more information on the jaz drive situation...

    Ok, I've got some more information for ya, folks!  Somewhere
in between 2.1.0R and -current, a bug must have crept in.  Since
I've started running -current (cause it makes the Jaz drive
sleep/unsleep properly while it's mounted), I haven't used my
SyQuest EZ135 Drive.  I tried it tonight.  If I mount it, unmount
it, and then hit eject, it doesn't eject!  It DID under 2.1.0R...
It seems like somehow the unmount code isn't telling the drives
they are no longer busy... any ideas?  I'll keep playing...

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead

mmead@Glock.COM