Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Doc." <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Newsletter

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> The first issue of the newsletter just went out, in fact, with the
> first 20,000 copies going to Walnut Creek CDROM's FreeBSD mailing list
> and to those who registered with http://www.freebsd.org/register.html.
> Now's a good time to start getting articles together for the next
> issue, I'd say! :)

When can I expect the newsletter?
How can I check if (for sure) whether I am registered?

I did register, although I haven't seen the newsletter yet
in my emailbox. (This could be a problem due to the ISP I
use just moved there mail server, with some problems:( )

--
=| Regards,             =| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk       =| "Free at last, free at last, ...."