Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:25:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      matt <matt@BabCom.ORG>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tty's

Hi,
	This might be a stupid question that I'm missing the obvious on,
but I'm doing a little planning ahead for the future tonight, and am
wondering, that since network logins go to ttyp[0-9 a-v] (on my system, I
don't have ttyp{w|x|y|z}) What happens after all those ttyp's are used up,
where do logins and other things that use ttyp's (Screen, etc) go to? Is
there something one can do to increase that, I see in /etc/ttys that there
is ttyq,ttyr,etc but I don't see them in /dev, nor does MAKEDEV want to
make them as far as I can tell. Please cc' me, as I'm not on this list
due to the high volume of traffic it generates. Thank you in advance.

Matt

--
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians
 would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees