Date:      Fri, 3 Feb 2023 12:39:30 +0100
From:      Luciano Mannucci <luciano@vespaperitivo.it>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Palemoon

For those missing good old Palemoon browser:

> v32.0.0 (2023-01-24)
> This is a new milestone release.
> Primary focus for this milestone is web compatibility, in particular Regular Expression extensions, standards compliance issues and further JPEG-XL support.
> This milestone now offers full coverage of the ECMAScript 2016-2020 JavaScript specifications, with the exception of BigInt primitives.
> Special thanks to Martok, Job Bautista and FranklinDM without whom this milestone would not have been possible, and to dbsoft for putting in the effort to work on Mac and FreeBSD builds.
>
>    We're working on finalizing official builds for Mac OS and FreeBSD. These are currently in beta and can be downloaded from the Contributed Builds page. Please note that you may run into some system compatibility issues with these builds. If you do, please go to the forum and report it in the appropriate board!

Contributed builds page: http://www.palemoon.org/contributed-builds.shtml

It is built on a 12.3, I can confirm it runs on 12.4-RELEASE fine.

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 02485781 FAX: +39 0248028247