Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:04:33 -0400
From:      Jordan Caraballo <jordancaraballo87@gmail.com>
To:        gnn@neville-neil.com
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Status of Vector Packet Processing (VPP) portability into FreeBSD

Hi George,

I am mainly interested in using it in combination with DPDK over FreeBSD
for routing purposes.

If you have suggestions over possibly hacking it to make it available for
FreeBSD, or to continue your work, I am more than willing to get advice.
This might be a worth to-do thing in the future term, so I would not mind
spending some time over it.

Regards,
- Jordan

El mi=C3=A9., 26 sept. 2018 a las 10:58, George Neville-Neil (<
gnn@neville-neil.com>) escribi=C3=B3:

> Indeed I have not had
>
> On 26 Sep 2018, at 8:37, Jordan Caraballo wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I am wondering about the status of patching VPP for FreeBSD. I saw
> > that
> > George Neville-Neil started some work:
> > https://github.com/gvnn3/vpp-old/tree/freebsd, but it is outdated
> > (last
> > commit was 2 years ago).
> >

> Indeed I've not had the time to work on this.
>
> > Is this a near future plan? Do you have ongoing projects working with
> > this?
> >

> Are you interested in hacking on it or on using it?  I'd be happy to
> review patches and the like if you're hacking on it.
>
> Best,
> George

--=20
Jordan