Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:49:07 +0100
From:      Gerrit =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FChn?= <gerrit@pmp.uni-hannover.de>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nfsv4 FreeBSD server vs. Linux client I/O error

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:44:26 +0100 Gerrit K=FChn
<gerrit@pmp.uni-hannover.de> wrote about Re: nfsv4 FreeBSD server vs.
Linux client I/O error:

GK> RM> I'll be happy to look at a tcpdump capture, if you get one, rick
GK>=20
GK> You should have received it by now. I'm looking forward to your answer.
GK> Thanks again.

One more thing from my side:
I guess I fixed the timeout problem by restarting all concerned services
on the client side (namely rpc.idmapd and remounting rpc_pipefs). Now I
get quick responses, but I still see the i/o error when trying to access
the mounted volume.

cu
  Gerrit