Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 15:31:51 -0700
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        snively@eng.sun.com
Subject:   CAM flags && tagging...

I notice there's a flag in the CCB header that enables tag
action. I haven't got the SCSI-3 CAM2 spec in front of me,
but would it specify (or could we extend) to specify what
*kind* of tagging is preferred? I'm sewing up the ISP driver
for the FreeBSD/CAM, and now that I'm going to really depend
upon CAM_TAG_ACTION_ENABLE as a flag, I'd also like to know
whether the caller prefers HEAD OF QUEUE, SIMPLE, or ORDERED.

BTW- as a side note-   for the Qlogic 2100 and FCP-SCSI, you
cannot disable tags (you always have to have *some* tag is what
I read in the spec), so that defaults to SIMPLE when tagging
is otherwise disabled (Bob- do you want to comment)?

-matt