Date:      Sun, 06 Jun 1999 13:30:11 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        malpert@holdenz.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, "Ecotech Technologies,     L.L.C." <ecotechusa@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: International Business Opportunities

> Pardon my for my ignorance, but is your spamsite database available
> to those of us who run our own mailservers?

It's nothing we provide on an official basis, especially since those
folks who do so (like Paul Vixie) tend to get sued with uncomfortable
regularity, but anyone who wants it is free to send me email and request
it.  The only "regularly updated" spam database I know of is the RBL,
and that's already got hooks for it in sendmail.

- Jordan