Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:43:01 -0400
From:      wanghx916@netscape.net
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Export the X Window to a client

Hello,
I have two computer, one is a PC who runs FreeBSD 4.0, the other one is a SUN workstation and runs Solaris 2.5.1. The later has a 17' display. What I want to know is how to make the SUN workstation be a client of the PC, so that I can use the SUN's big display to show the PC's X window. For example, I can run FreeBSD's Netscape on the SUN display by set the SUN to be a client of FreeBSD's X window.
Thank you.