Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:22:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        kase wright <kaw54594@sci.tamucc.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help with /kernel message

kase wright writes:
> Hi,
>    I just installed FreeBSD and keep getting "/kernel: table is full". I
> also get a message "message repeated ### times" where ### is any given
> number. What do these mean how do I get rid of them?

Sounds like you need to increase the size of something in your kernel
config. Exactly what depends on exactly which table(s) are full, which
it should stay. The secone message is just saving space by noting that
the message is repeating a lot, and reporting that instead of ###
copies of the message.

	<mike