Date:      Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:25:16 -0800
From:      "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm01@gmail.com>
To:        tridge@samba.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD ccache port is wonderfiul!

To: Andrew Gordon

I am the aurthor of sysutils/portmanager, a FreeBSD program.  Testing
involves downgrading to a few months ago then upgrading that colletion of
about 450 ports to current status.  This cycle used to take 4 to 5 days on an
AMD +2000 system then someone told me about ccache, now I can do it in less
than 24 hours!  Wonderful program, thanks much for a job well done!

-Mike

ps: I cc'ed freebsd-ports@freebsd.org in case others like myself haven't heard
of this program yet, it may be found in /usr/ports/devel/ccache.