Date:      Wed, 08 Sep 1999 12:34:10 +0200
From:      Evren Yurteen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Gunnar Flygt <flygt@sr.se>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:(2) Trio3D with XFree86 3.3.5

I believe I tried everything, We tried X with Linux and FreeBSD both
and it is not working in both and we tried to use different modelines too
which were mentioned in the docs of X..
but unfortunately I do not know what does modeline numbers mean though...

do you know any other approach which may work? maybe I have missed
something

Evren