Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:06:12 -0600
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@NewGold.NET>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   VM locking problem... And doscmd(8)

I'm getting a giant owned assertion failure in the vm_map code,
simply by running "doscmd something.exe" where something.exe is
a self-extracting ZIP file (of BIOS upgrade stuff, FWIW), which
leads trivially to tripping over it.  I still don't have a good
way to get the trace output from the box in question to here,
but I've been able to reproduce it every time, so it shouldn't
be hard for someone else.

I rebuilt my kernel today from CVSup, but hadn't tried before
that.

Thanks,
juli.
--