Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 06:47:05 +0000
From:      Thomas Yengst <yengst@photon.com>
To:        domi@saargate.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gtksql-0.3

This is a very nice piece of software - very simple, robust, and speedy
- the best sql client available. I hope that you continue to develop it.

cheers,

Thomas

--
Welcome from sunny Southern California - work hard, play hard, sleep!!

If you use encrypted e-mail...please tell me! Privacy is a right in
America.
Lookup my public key at
http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=yengst
Lookup anyone's PGP key at http://www.openpgp.net/pgpsrv.html

Thomas R. Yengst            Photon Research Associates, Inc.
(858) 455-9741              5720 Oberlin Drive
(858) 455-0658 fax          San Diego, CA 92121-1723