Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:23:43 -0400
From:      Eleven Eleven <justfly1111@icloud.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ANyon else having any iiiisvenafter recompiling

Oy so i noticed 13 qwas runnig slow nd saw in UPDATing abou rebuilding
wih malloc_production and no debug so I rebuilt my world lib c and
keeerel with out anny debugging options and now it seems
liktttttttttsystem is still laging but even slowerr the point wheree
either itll either pint muiple letters on one key press or itll not
print anythng for 3-4 letters then continue. anyone else experienne
types ofissuesss if so anne have any deasss  fix im running amd64 on a
2013 mac pro with 12 core ad 128 gigs of ram andfor swap i hhhhhhae a
100gig zvol and also anothr 240gig ssd drive used as swap  in an
atteempt trydx his isssstini it may be from  mry pleassssse bear wy
attrosh messae its due to the probles outlineeeeeeeed above tnk yu so
muuuuuuuuuuuch your tme is extrmely apprecia thank you