Date:      Sun, 11 May 1997 23:12:41 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Kenneth R. Westerback" <krw@tcn.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2-STABLE src-2.2.0274 "login_getclass: unknown class 'root'"

At 10:25 PM 5/11/97 -0400, Kenneth R. Westerback wrote:
>After make world'ing my 2.2-STABLE system with ctm src-2.2.0274 I
>rebooted, re config'ed and rebuilt the kernel, rebooted again and once I
>logged on I ran popclient to get my mail
>
>Immediately after the popclient message 'flushing message 1' I got a
>message displayed on the screen
>
><the date/time> Pkrw inetd[144]: login_getclass: unknown class 'root'
>
>I've never seen this message before and I'd like to know what it means and
>what I should do to stop getting it in the future.
>
>Ideas? Knowledge?

I have the same problem.. I posted it to questions, but have yet to get an
answer.  If any one has any hints, please cc' it to me as well, or post it
to questions in addition to stable...

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)           * To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,              * To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario                       * Do be do be do  -- Sinatra
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)        *