Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 10:23:52 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, ficnar@ecf.toronto.edu
Subject:   Re: FICNAR FRANK G: Re: SB16 problems ... is there a fix yet?

> I've never actually used my SB16 for recording - anyone here have an
> answer for Frank?  Thanks!
>
> 					Jordan

I have tried to make it work and failed to too.

I used nas and it does produce a recording, but when it is played
it is very silent. I used xmmix to set the recording device to mic
and adjusted the volume.I also tried catting from the /dev/audio
to a file, but no sensible recording either.

So I'd very much like to know the answer to this question too.

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                    wmbfmk@urc.tue.nl

He's dead Jim ..., kick him if you don't believe me.