Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:04:19 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Alec Kloss <alec@d2si.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adaptec 3940UW performance with two drives

Howdy.  I have an Adaptec 3940UW controller in a machine.  The 3940UW
has two SCSI busses on it.  Originally, I had two Quantum XP34550W
drives on bus A and a Jaz drive and a CDROM drive on bus B.  I got
sick of the Jaz drive and CDROM (I never used them anyway) so I
removed them.  Is there any reason to (or not to) move one of the
Quantum's onto bus B?  I suspect it is important to observe that I do
not copy data between the two drives very often.