Date:      Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:26:50 +0100
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Round two of the front page structure changes...

--a8sldprk+5E/pDEv

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 04:51:48PM -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
> I don't have too much of a problem with any of this, but now that I read
> over the live page, I think we've got the security advisories too far down
> the page.  Suggestions?
>=20
> Also I might suggest switching the order of 'software' and 'platform=20
> support',
> since 'software' is the more general of the two.  Perhaps 'platform suppo=
rt'
> should even be a subhead of 'software'?  I'm just brainstorming here.
>=20
> I want to add, however, that "Development" looks pretty close to the
> Right Thing for me, and not just because part of it was my idea :-),
> it just "looks right" now.
>=20
> There's plenty of other work to do on this stuff IMHO.
>=20

I think the 'Contributing to FreeBSD' link is misplaced in the 'Development'
section.  It implies, that you have to be a developer, to support FreeBSD.
That's exactly the thinking we want to prevent :-)

However, I don't have a better suggestion at the moment, maybe sleep
will bring some ideas.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--a8sldprk+5E/pDEv

--a8sldprk+5E/pDEv--