Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:20:09 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Daniel Underwood <djuatdelta@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [SOLVED] Re: OpenMP

Daniel Underwood ha scritto:
>> However, the program crashes with a Bad system call as soon as it calls
>> std::getline.
>
> Can we see the code?

No, sorry (not my code, not my decision).

However, I solved this issue:

as I said, I linked with

g++42 -o test.exe test.o lib.a -L/usr/local/lib -lstdc++ -lm -lGL -lc
-fopenmp

I found out "-lstdc++", "-lm" and "-lc" are not needed any more, though
I can't trace at which point they were (older FreeBSD? older gcc? ...?).
Removing "-lc" the "Bad system call" doesn't show up anymore.

Thank you very much for your help.

  bye
	av.