Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:59:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   softupdates and /

How do I enable softupdates on a root partition?  I looked through the
mailing list archives, because I *know* I saw this go by at one point,
but couldn't find it.

I'd just start trying different strategies, but this is on a remote
system, and it's already tricky enough.  I had to temporarily add a
tunefs command to /etc/rc to get su enabled on /usr (does anyone know a
better way?).

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."