Date:      Wed, 2 May 2012 15:06:37 +0100
From:      Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Puppet port - Dashboard guide or config reference

Hi,

I've managed to get Puppet up and running on FreeBSD 8.2 which I built
from ports.... however, I am having difficulty in finding
documentation on how to get the Dashboard up and running.

I am totally new to Puppet though not to FreeBSD, so I've managed to
hack through quite a bit already and got basic functionality - my test
client syncs up! woohoo :-)

Can anyone give me a hand or a hint as to where a good Doc on the web
gui is:? Unfortunately the puppetlabs site isn't much help in that
respect (unless I missed it?).

Regards,

Kaya