Date:      Tue, 4 May 1999 14:03:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dorr <chris@townnews.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel compiling

I've been trying to compile a kernel and I run into one single error
problem that seems to stop me dead in the water.

It compiles just fine and I reboot (shutdown -r -now) and it starts
booting up again and it gets to a point where it asks for a hostname and
stops.

I've let it sit for 10-20 minutes and it goes now where.

What am I doing wrong??

# Chris Dorr
# Internet Technician
# International Newspaper Network